T.:+32 2 600 52 00
F.: +32 2 600 52 00
Langue(s) parlée(s): Français, Néerlandais et Anglais
Ordre francophone du Barreau de Bruxelles
- Aug. 2009 – June 2010 LL.M. at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
- Specialized courses in Corporate Law, Securities Regulation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Antitrust Law, Environmental Law and Energy Law.
- Seminar papers: “Which IP rights policy can best support the fight against climate change?” and “The future of the Clean Development Mechanism”.
- Sept. 2007 – June 2009 Master in Law at Université Catholique de Louvain
- Specialized courses in Corporate Law, Commercial Law and Environmental law.
- Erasmus Exchange Program at Queen’s University of Belfast (UK).
- Thesis: “The new legal and political foundations of the EU Emission Trading Scheme”.
- Academic results: first year: with Honors; second year: with High Honors.
- Sept. 2004 - June 2007 Bachelor in Law at Université Saint-Louis (F.U.S.L.)
- Courses in French and Dutch, in partnership with the “Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel”.
- Results: first year: with Honors; second year: with Honors; third year: with High Honors.
- Sept. 1998 - June 2004 Secondary studies at “Collège Saint-Michel” (Brussels). Latin/Mathematics Track.
- Oct. 2010 – May 2013 ALTIUS: lawyer in Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking and Finance
- Experience in M&A, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Banking, Investment Companies.
- Drafting of agreements and advices for multinationals, mid-sized companies and banks.
- Advised IDBI Bank on an acquisition finance facility of $336 Mio to Indian-based Binani Industries in order to acquire Belgian-based 3B Fibreglass from Platinum Equity LLC.
- Publication: "E-democracy for shareholders in listed companies", ILO Newsletter Company & Commercial, 26 April 2011 (With. J. Vermeylen).
- 1 June 2013 buyle legal: lawyer in Banking and Finance